Do you want to offer an LMPC training event specifically for members of your congregation or organization?
The Mediation Skills Training Institute for Church Leader – or any of our workshops – can be presented on a contract basis for churches, judicatories, or denominational offices interested in providing training for a group of people in their region.
Benefits of sponsoring a contracted event:
Your church or judicatory might benefit from sponsoring an LMPC training event if you:
- Are experiencing conflict or high levels of group anxiety
- Are navigating or preparing for significant changes that might produce anxiety
- Want to equip clergy, staff, or lay leaders how to respond to anxiety as church leaders
- Want to train a mediation team within your congregation or judicatory
- Want to develop resources to help your church function in a healthier manner
- Have other needs related to leadership, conflict, or anxiety in the church
Churches of all denominations have found the value of hosting the LMPC events, including workshops and the Mediation Skills Training Institute for Church Leaders (MSTI). Go to our Testimonials page to read testimonies from church leaders who have hosted MSTI, and to read what judicatory leaders have said about LMPC’s training ministry.
How to sponsor a training event:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring a particular training event in your region, please contact LMPC at admin@LMPeaceCenter.org or call 630-627-0507 to explore this option.
You can contract with LMPC to hold an event that is “in-house” (registration is open only to a select group), or an event that is open to the general public. “In-house” events would not be announced on this website. Arrangements and registration would be made with the LMPC staff person leading the in-house sponsored event.
Attending a sponsored event:
Events that are sponsored by judicatory and denominational offices are sometimes open to registrations outside of their sponsoring group.
GET IN TOUCH
Schedule a Contracted Training